With Christmas just around the corner we thought it would be fun to have a competition that the kids can join in with too! And hopefully bag you a prize!
We would like them to colour in our Christmas scene and make it look as festive and imaginative as possible. The rules to enter are easy:
- Get your kids to colour in our festive image
- Take a photo of the drawing
- Upload it to Facebook or Instagram, either as a new post or in the comments on our competition post. If you’re happy to do so, let us know your child’s name and age.
- Tag us (@nudegoose) and a friend that you think would love our natural skincare products.
It really is that easy!
Collect a picture from us at one of our market stalls or click the image to download a printable PDF.
Our 3 favourite entries will win one of our lovely Disco-Duo sets for the grown up, and some lovely Chococo chocolates for the artist! A perfect Christmas treat for your family to enjoy!
We can’t wait to see all the wonderful creations and look forward to judging! P.s your designs don’t always have to be traditional! Get that imagination going!
We will announce the winner on Christmas eve!
If you want to pick up a sheet in person, we will be at the following markets:
- 25th November: The Black Jug Christmas Fayre
- 2nd December: Cobham Market
- 3rd December: Guildford Market
- 10th December: Horsham Christmas Market
- 16th Decemer: Chichester Market
- 17th December: Billingshurst Artisan Market
Discovery Duo Boxes
Our Disco Duo boxes are a great introduction to natural skincare. Each box contains 2 x 30ml aluminium tins, one containing cleansing balm and the other containing face cream. And you’ll get to choose which of our 3 ranges you’d like to receive.
Skin Boost Range: Great for all skin types, it is packed with berry seed extracts, which are enriched with antioxidants and fatty acids. It’s a real powerhouse of goodness!
Radiance Range: Designed for oily/combination skin , it helps to balance your skin’s natural oil production. It’s also great for healing and reducing the redness of breakouts and keeping skin hydrated and supple.
Calming Range: An earthy range with lavender and chamomile essential oils. It is rich with shea butter, avocado oil and oat kernel oil to help calm and nourish dry, sensitive and chapped skin.