Bamboo Travel Toothbrush Case
Have you ever found hair on your toothbrush after throwing it in your bag before travelling? Well, those days are now over! Say YES to keeping your toothbrush hairless, clean and hygienic, with these bamboo toothbrush cases. (Toothbrush sold separately).
- Equipped with vent holes
- Great protection for your toothbrush
- Good for travelling or using at home
- Beautiful minimalist design
- Anti-bacterial with a super smooth finish
- Free delivery on orders over £50
Materials & Packaging
- 100% Sustainable Bamboo
- Tag is made from recycled kraft paper and string is made from natural sisal plant
- 100% Vegan
These bamboo toothbrush cases are made in a factory located in the Zhejiang Province in China. The factory uses organically grown and locally sourced Mao bamboo in the production of these toothbrushes.
The factory workers work 8 hours a day and their wage per month is RMB 8,000-12,000, equal to £940-£1408. This is significantly higher than the minimum wage of the province which is RMB 2010 a month, equal to £236.
The workers receive holiday gifts during the Dragon-Boat Festival, the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the Chinese New Year. The workers have health insurance and receive regular examinations.
Product care & end of life
- Make sure when inserting a toothbrush that any water is shaken off the brushes.
- When it comes to the end of its life (hopefully after many decades), simply bury it or put it in your compost or food bin.
*Please note that these are sold as a single travel case. Toothbrushes are sold separately.